Why are Roof Prices increasing?
There are currently multiple factors in play that have caused a possible increase in the price of new roofs. While the biggest cause continues to be the pandemic and its consequences, there are other factors as well. Some of the main causes of increasing roof prices are:
- Shortages of roofing materials caused by multiple lockdowns and resulting supply delays
- Environmental & climate changes impacting the availability of key items
- Continued boom in housing development means demand far exceeds supply
Why should you book your roof now?
- Take advantage of 2021 prices while you still can, maintaining the cost of your investment
- Availability of customizations (material, colors, trims etc.) may be impacted in the immediate future
- Avoid delays in the construction or renovation of your home