Integrity Roofers are SELECT ShingleMasters™
The SELECT ShingleMaster™ credential represents the highest standards in the shingle roofing industry and is offered by CertainTeed, a licensing body designed to assist homeowners in selecting a contractor as well as a premium roofing product manufacturer.
In order for Integrity Roofing to maintain our certification status, we must continuously meet the following requirements;
- At least 50% of our workforce must be Master Shingle Applicators, with at least one Shingle Quality Specialist.
- We must abide by the Code of Ethics and Professional Practices.
- We must provide up-to-date proof of our workers’ compensation insurance and liability insurance.
- We must meet time requirements for business operation and/or have accreditation in the CertainTeed ShingleMaster™ program.
- We must be regularly tested and re- accredited regarding our grasp of information from the Shingle Applicator’s Manual, resulting in producing some of the industry’s most knowledgeable roofers.
- We must have the ability to demonstrate our knowledge of the product and distinguish important differences between shingles so as to be able to counsel clients on an appropriate selection of products for their specific roof’s requirements.
Only a SELECT ShingleMaster™ can offer CertainTeed’s strongest warranty due to an elevated status based in meeting qualification requirements, and we are pleased to be authorised to offer SureStart PLUS 5-star coverage, which guarantees workmanship for 25 years. We also offer SureStart PLUS 3 or 4 star extended warranty protection.
With SureStart PLUS, shingles are under warrantee, and we will replace or repair any defective CertainTeed roofing product, including:
- Materials and labour costs
- Roof tear-off expenses
- Disposal expenses (for 4 or 5 star coverage)
- Repair of replacement of defects in workmanship (for 5 star coverage)